new mw2 speeds

Th3_F4ll3n

There is programming restrictions in place to stop modding. There is only so fast the controller can shoot. I believe it is 10SPS for no skipping, perfectly steady fire. However, you can knock the shit out of the firerate if you don't mind shooting erraticly.

v360Reflex

yup 13.80 go past that and your gunna skip A LOT!!

getting DUO TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM FREDROW, WELL I HOPE IT COMES TODAY!

What about for semi-autos like the M16 or the Famas? Aside from the jitter mods (because I like to aim down the sights) do any of you know what's the fastest speed thoses guns can release the 3 round bursts in or have any speed suggestions? Thanks :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
They can shoot every 0.2 seconds. Just crank the speed, the game ignors all inputs until the gun can fire again, so more is better to get it as soon as the 0.2 is up. By the way, they aren't semiauto's, they're three shot bursts

PS3andCOD said:
They can shoot every 0.2 seconds. Just crank the speed, the game ignors all inputs until the gun can fire again, so more is better to get it as soon as the 0.2 is up. By the way, they aren't semiauto's, they're three shot bursts

I'm currently using 25.20! Did you mean trying 50, 60, or 70+ when you said to crank it? Does crank have a limit or is there any suggestions you have as far as what speed I should be using just to be more specific! Thank you

I appreciate the tip M1A1xVIKINGxFTW I'll definitely give that a try :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
If you are not going to use jitter at all, go as high as it will let you, I beleive 50 in the preset editor. It should, theoreticaly, work slightly faster than anything else.

Awfulz

I use the MW1 Preset (doubletap perk-on), with my FAL and it works good, with a few skips. I'll have to try that 13.80 setting later.