NEW PRESET!!!

SOLOxMoNsTeR

U should put up on your downloads diffrent colors for the ring on your controller. so we can change the color so we can custommize our controllers as we like. This would be a rely cool preset.

Fredrow

SOLOxMoNsTeR said:
U should put up on your downloads diffrent colors for the ring on your controller. so we can change the color so we can custommize our controllers as we like. This would be a rely cool preset.

Really.....You do know that this mod chip isn't magical right?? Its not going to change your LED's different colors...hahaha...I'm just messing around, the ring colors are chosen by us most people who get the controller are pretty happy with the colors they get, it would be way too much of a hassle for people to choose there led colors for our part....

Fredrow

SOLOxMoNsTeR said:
O well my friend told me to ask to see if that could be done i just wish there was more than blue.

Are you talking about what it says on the PRODUCTS page, under the price?? It says blue LED's, but it depends on who built your controller. I can also do a color combo, like either Blue/WHITE, or Blue/ORANGE, or BLUE/RED, or RED/WHITE, or YELLOW/BLUE, and so on.

Fredrow

SOLOxMoNsTeR said:
so how much would it cost for the send in mod sleeper with like red and gray or white.

It would be the same price as if you were getting Blue LED's, so $79.95..... Just if you decide to do it, just make sure when you mail your controller in to send a small letter in with it to remind us to put RED/WHITE LED's in your controller......