New xbox :o

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
Rumors say that the NEW xbox will be released X-Mas 2012.. soo. just an idea. but what if the Xbox360 controllers.. Macro Controllers etc. cant connect to the new xbox.. what will happen then. my guess is. they'll either release a adapter to make it work. or mod shops will make adapters for previous customers?

Krier023

Useful Poster
I find it hard to believe the new xbox will come out next xmas. If it was to come out then they would have atleast featured it at e3 this year. It may get featured at e3 next year, but I dont believe it will be released, as kinect is still selling, and still growing. The way xboxs are still selling, they may not even release the new xbox for a couple years, but keep adding peripherals to the xbox360.

Xx Binno xX

Rumors say that the NEW xbox will be released X-Mas 2012.. soo. just an idea. but what if the Xbox360 controllers.. Macro Controllers etc. cant connect to the new xbox.. what will happen then. my guess is. they'll either release a adapter to make it work. or mod shops will make adapters for previous customers?
Well rumor says that microsoft has the next generation of consoles on there desk right not but who knows really? But I doubt it will be next xmas there will be a new console they would have announced something.

NYjetsNY1

As I am told, and have seen, the new xbox 360 will not come out for another few years at the earliest.

If there is to be a new xbox 360, it will be shown at E3 before it comes out.

The Xbox 360 controllers will probably be incompatible, but I'm sure the new controller for the new xbox 360 will get modded.

Remmnever

I wouldnt't expect a new xbox console until 2013-2015. Kinect is fairly new and they will ride it for a few years. Microsoft will probably bring a new console the same time as Sony. They dont care when Nintendo releases their consoles because the majority of wii players are not hardcore gamers like 360 and ps3 players.

Xx Binno xX

Idk if anyone has herd but the ps4 was going to come out last year but everyone was saying there was no need for next generation console. But my guess is that the new xbox will have a built in kinect but anything is possible.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a microsoft rep said that we can expect another 5-6 years from the current gen xbox....i doubt its powerful enough to last that long but there probably going to milk everything they can out of it

Xx Binno xX

a microsoft rep said that we can expect another 5-6 years from the current gen xbox....i doubt its powerful enough to last that long but there probably going to milk everything they can out of it
very doubt full if anyone knows microsoft they are in it for the money they will try to get every penny out of you.

Fredrow

very doubt full if anyone knows microsoft they are in it for the money they will try to get every penny out of you.

WOW...... Really dude?? Maybe you should go do some research on Microsoft's money.....

Also how can someone that loves Xbox so much dis Microsoft so harshly!!!

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
WOW...... Really dude?? Maybe you should go do some research on Microsoft's money.....

Also how can someone that loves Xbox so much dis Microsoft so harshly!!!

True that! i mean think about it ya know. PS3 has free online.. soo.. to me.. that means the servers. they must not put alot of i guess care? into them lol you know what im saying. as in Xbox360 aka Microsoft they make u pay. which to me is better because they use that money usefully for xbox Live :)

Xx Binno xX

New information about the next xbox is here
avatar.jpg [h=1]Report: The Next Xbox Can Render Avatar Graphics[/h] http://kotaku.com/people/ashcraft/http://kotaku.com/people/ashcraft/No, it won't be wall-to-wall digital blue people. Well, I hope it won't, because, man, I did not like Avatar.

However, AMD, the tech company responsible for Xbox 360 graphics tech, said the next Xbox will be able to render graphical detail on par with James Cameron's sci-fi opus.
AMD won't confirm it's working on the new Xbox, but, according to the Official Xbox Magazine, AMD said the new Xbox will launch with that level of graphics.
What's more, AMD's Neal Robison added that the upcoming A.I. will enable every pedestrian in, say, Grand Theft Auto have their own personality and react to situations differently.
This sounds like AMD talking up whatever they're working on. Fingers crossed it actually pans out, because words like these can come back to haunt you.
Kotaku is following up with Microsoft and will update this post should the company comment.
style-attribution-arrow-2.png
AMD: Xbox 720 graphics will look like Avatar [Examiner.com]
kotaku.com

jojoenglish85

hmm...I'll believe it when i see it. And if it is true, ill be the first in line at gamestop on release night to recieve my new xbox and ps4, when they come out.

Fredrow

My educated guess on this subject would be that Microsoft at this point only has a proto-type of the next generation of the Xbox and is working hard as we speak on turning that proto-type into a final product. I only say this because right now and for the past month to two months Microsoft has been hiring/looking for Engineers like crazy for the Xbox department.

Fredrow

LOL... Funny thing happened today!! Right after I left the above post about M$ hiring for their Xbox department, I went and checked my emails, well guess who emailed me?
If you guessed Microsoft, then you are correct!! LOL... I got an email from Microsoft saying that they are interested in myself going to work for them!! Fingers crossed....LOL

Xx Binno xX

LOL... Funny thing happened today!! Right after I left the above post about M$ hiring for their Xbox department, I went and checked my emails, well guess who emailed me?
If you guessed Microsoft, then you are correct!! LOL... I got an email from Microsoft saying that they are interested in myself going to work for them!! Fingers crossed....LOL
Really? that is amazing you could be the insider for viking360 if they let you work on the controller circuit board hahaha. Good luck mane

Krier023

Useful Poster

Good luck fredrow, That would be cool as **** to work on the new xbox prototype, or even microsoft in general.

Fredrow

Thanks to all three of you for the support.... Working for Microsoft in the Xbox department is kind of like my 'Dream Job' at this point in my life.....

@Binno: I think that I would get into major trouble if I ever pulled something like that off, plus I wouldn't give the info to V360.... Knowledge is money!! LOL....