next update 3round & anti recoil anyone heard about that

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
azagorath said:
when the new update and firmware will be out

Firmware: under a month.

And then, possibly shift key update???? :) lol!

No, they have to guide the start button, guide button, other buttons etc, into the editor first. Then possibly copy and paste options after that and so on. :/\\ :cry:

JLIT

Shift key features though deeply useful, I have no problem doing without. From what I can tell, this analog sticks fix and overall firmware update should keep us all busy for a while once its out and new great macro's utilizing the new fixes in my opinion are going to be awesome and can't wait to see all the new macro's that come up as a result of the fixes and new doors it opens. Looking forward to this whenever its ready, no rush, better a solid release than risk issues by rushing to have it released. Keep up the good work guys

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

personally i would rather see the shift key update before they add the guide/start/back buttons because honestly i dont see a reason for those buttons......the only thing i could see is a macro that remaps the back button so you can click a tac to see your in game stats but other than that i see no use.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
personally i would rather see the shift key update before they add the guide/start/back buttons because honestly i dont see a reason for those buttons......the only thing i could see is a macro that remaps the back button so you can click a tac to see your in game stats but other than that i see no use.

I agree with M1A1! The shift key would be clutch! Shift key FTW :)!!!