NFL Play!

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
"Santa will not have a better landing tonight" hahahahahaha that was great. That was a sick play/move on his part dude. Nice find lmao, gotta tell my dad.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
"Santa will not have a better landing tonight" hahahahahaha that was great. That was a sick play/move on his part dude. Nice find lmao, gotta tell my dad.
I'm just in shock that he pretty much stuck the landing haha... And the commentators made it that much better XD

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh my goodness that was amazing I wish I could do that. I can hardly do that on a trampoline.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Oh my goodness that was amazing I wish I could do that. I can hardly do that on a trampoline.
That's what I'm saying... I play football but I'm definitely not that nimble, I play left tackle and I'm just there to push everyone out the way and make sure nobody hits the quarterback...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
That's what I'm saying... I play football but I'm definitely not that nimble, I play left tackle and I'm just there to push everyone out the way and make sure nobody hits the quarterback...

I used to be the quarterback although I had no line so I pretty much played running back too haha. No football for me anymore all basketball.