Nike Hypershox 2011

NYjetsNY1

These look amazing
2011052614532825784.jpg

White/Red Nike Air Hypershox 2011

I want them so bad but they don't come out until Fall 2011.

Is it worth it to buy from a discount store, or wait until they are made by nike?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
These look amazing
2011052614532825784.jpg

White/Red Nike Air Hypershox 2011

I want them so bad but they don't come out until Fall 2011.

Is it worth it to buy from a discount store, or wait until they are made by nike?
personally i dont like the colors at all...but if it was different colors i think they would be bad arse....oh and i would wait until nike makes them.

Voodoo

Nice shoes, I was planning to go buy some new basketball shoes this weekend. Too bad they won't have those yet, I'd get them. I'm a UGA Alum, so red and black is where it's at. I had some Shox running shoes a few years back and I loved them, seems like they'd be even more useful on the court where you're actually jumping around.

Then again, I love every pair on Jordan's I've ever bought since 1992 (when I got my first pair of Jordan's).

Speaking of, they kinda look like the 92 Jordans.
wholesale+men+nike+air+jordan+5+shoes+white+black+j5-37+1.jpg

NYjetsNY1

I'm gonna buy them when they come out, but does anyone know if the arch support is good? Such as the shoes being high arch?

I need:

-High Arch
-Wide or naturally wide shoes

Are basketball shoes like this? I've never had basketball shoes.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I would say basket ball shoes fit fairly wide, I wear 2E running shoes and I usually find regualr basket baall shoes fine. I don't think they have a lot of arch support though... I wear orthotics, so I don't know for sure.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
I would say basket ball shoes fit fairly wide, I wear 2E running shoes and I usually find regualr basket baall shoes fine. I don't think they have a lot of arch support though... I wear orthotics, so I don't know for sure.

I have an accessory navicular which gives me a ton of problems if there isn't good enough arch support (high arch is perfectly fine).

Orthotics nearly destroyed my foot after wearing them for one day! I need REALLY soft inserts/soles ... not hard plastic.

Usually I just buy saucony stabil CS wide and put the inserts from those to other shoes to make them comfy / good arch

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, you aren't suppossed to wear orthotics for a whole day right away... You're supposed to wear them twice a day for 30 minutes, and then every day increase by 30 minutes. So the next day is twice for an hour, and so on until your times run into eachother in the middle. Once you're used to them they're great, but you can't just go for it right away. Even getting new ones you can't wear the new ones all day right away, it's faster to adjust but not instant. Mine have 3mm foam on top of the hard insert, I got the sports model or whatever with thicker foam because I'm 6'6" and pretty heavy...

NYjetsNY1

Even wearing them the slightest bit killed my foot. Ever since going to the Stabil CS soles / inserts, my feet have been perfect. Every so often I buy that shoe just for the soles, then remove them and put them in better shoes etc.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

I'm gonna buy them when they come out, but does anyone know if the arch support is good? Such as the shoes being high arch?

I need:

-High Arch
-Wide or naturally wide shoes

Are basketball shoes like this? I've never had basketball shoes.
so im guessing you have alot of jordans...if not i would deffinitally recommend jordans to you

Voodoo

Yeah, that's kinda what I was saying but not so concisely. I reccomend trying some Jordan, I've always liked them. I did find those New Balance to be super comfortable though, and picked them over the new Jordan's. Mostly because it's summer, and the New Balance had a lot more ventilation.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I wear a lot of new balance, they're usually very comfortable. You should try just wearing the orthotics for half an hour at a time, se if you can get used to them. The best thing I ever did was get some. Did tehy make them by having you walk on an electronic pad, or a cast fo your foot? The pad doesn't work well... They should be great if you had them cast though.

Last edited by a moderator:

NYjetsNY1

It was like a cast. Like I said, my foot has been fine ever since using saucony stabil cs 's inserts so why change now?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol I dunno, it just seems a waste to me to buy shoes and throw them out after you take out the insoles... Whatever works for you I guess.