Nike Hypershox 2011

HippieMagic

Keep in mind New Balance shoes are made in the US and not by some kids in Malaysia if it matters haha. I use to wear Nike shoes a lot but the size is different from a normal shoe... they are usually smaller in my experience. They also aren't the most comfortable things in the world. I even find DCShoes to be more comfortable and they are the most durable for me. You should just go to a shoe store in the mall or even smaller ones dotted all over the place and just try on all the shoes... if you like a pair you can usually put them on lay away if you don't have the cash.

I prefer the small town shops personally as long as they have a good selection... a lot less people means I have an easier time actually finding what I want.

Fredrow

If you got the extra money go for the Jordan's..... Either the OG Jordan line or try the Melo's out...

Fredrow

Nice shoes, I was planning to go buy some new basketball shoes this weekend. Too bad they won't have those yet, I'd get them. I'm a UGA Alum, so red and black is where it's at. I had some Shox running shoes a few years back and I loved them, seems like they'd be even more useful on the court where you're actually jumping around.

Then again, I love every pair on Jordan's I've ever bought since 1992 (when I got my first pair of Jordan's).

Speaking of, they kinda look like the 92 Jordans.
wholesale+men+nike+air+jordan+5+shoes+white+black+j5-37+1.jpg

You even loved the Jordan 12's???

I mean the look of them was good, but **** they were one of the most uncomfortable Jordan's every made. So narrow and just seemed to not have that 'AIR'ness to them.....