No rune Forge ID Credentials, bought via Fedex

marsstorm

Hi. I bought The Xbox One Bereseker from your company with fedex one day delivery. Everything was fine and really great business transaction, since it look like your company had it in stock thus, it arrived the next day. The problem is there is no Forge rune ID anywhere . You guys have not send it via email. Kinda defeat the purpose of having to spend 70 dollars extra on Fedex for next day delivery if there is no Credentials to make it work. I opened few tickets and no one is responding.

marsstorm

Double checked today nothing yet. If anyone from mods responsabile for the rune forge ID read this please update on the status. Thanks.

sharkey

It might be quicker to email the support. I feel your pain I'd be a little bummed to over night it and not be able to use it, try to be patient.

marsstorm

I emailed Einar in morning, he asked for the email yet have not recived anything back. Also have send some tickets to the desk. The only thing im missing why it takes so long for the forge id te be created and it tiok obe day for the moded controller to be aviable. But I guess have to wait.

marsstorm

Yeah no problem.Solved they send the password and the ID this morning, thanks folks for the feedback and to viking team.