Noob question regarding mk14 and type 95

ikeni

Hey guys,

Just got my controller n honesty do not understand how I was playing without it!!

My question is in regards to burst guns and single shots. M16 mk14 and type95.

Do i need a different rapid fire for all these guns? And which one works the best with rapid fire? I was crushing with type95 and mk14 before I even got this controller n perm unlocked mk14 after I prestiged but am just unsure what would run better with this controller.

Guess what I am asking is m16 vs type95 vs mk14 what performs best and what or whose rapid fire do I use there r so many >.<

There's so much u can do it's like a whole new world of gaming it's overwhelming lol

Thnks for any help n sry if I'm repeating questions

Remmnever

I've been using the rapid fire released by Jets in the macro library for both guns and it works great. For the MK14 it is just like full auto. For the Type95 it is still three bursts but you can just hold the trigger and it will continue to fire three bursts one after another.

I prefer the Mk14 because it is similar to the FAL in black ops.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I use the ModdingBros rapid fire you can find that in the macro library an it works great

Gleipnir

Use this on your M14 with rapid fire attachment + kick proficiency. =)

Attachments

• MK14.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 31

ikeni

Ah sweet, thnks for your quick replies. I will try them both out!

also going to test dropshot macros ect. i'm at work right now sigh...

ikeni

yeah im using rapidfire on type95 now its pretty overpowered gun hey.

my rapidfire stops working tho for some weird reason :( i probably did something wrong trying to figure it out