Normal Terms?

TrApStAr

A could anyone put what this means in normal terms. Cause Im getting kinda confused on what this mean? ... o_O

Ok here what my shipping sheet says:

Shipment Information

Shipping Status: Shipped
Reference Number: U.S. Postal Service (Whole bunch of numbers)
Service Type: Priority Mail® (2-3 days)
Package Size: Package/Thick Envelope
Dimensions: 8 X 4 X 4 in
Mailing Date: Aug 3, 2010
Signature Confirmation: Yes
Display Postage Value on label: No
Shipping Insurance: No

Ship From:
Viking360.com
???? ?? , ????????
?????? ? , ?? ???????? ???
United States

Ship To:
??????? ??????????
??????????????????
?????????, ???????????? ?????
United States

Ok so does this mean, Im going to get my controller on the 3rd? Or thats when its being shipped out?... Another problem is My tracking # isn't work for some reason, Probably gotta give it another day.

And yes, I submitted a ticket.

apcoop7

No matter what, unless you pay extra for shipping, there won't be a guaranteed shipping date. It says "shipping date" that's the day they're shipping the product. Also your tracking number will take a couple days at least to start working.

40_ounce

Shipment Information

Shipping Status: Shipped
Reference Number: U.S. Postal Service (Whole bunch of numbers)
Service Type: Priority Mail® (2-3 days)
Package Size: Package/Thick Envelope
Dimensions: 8 X 4 X 4 in
Mailing Date: Aug 3, 2010
Signature Confirmation: Yes
Display Postage Value on label: No
Shipping Insurance: No
Ok so what don't you understand? It says that the item has shipped and it will arrive in 2-3 business days.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Why does everyone ask this question. i have seen 3 threads from three different people of "whens my controller gonna come". Viking is not scammers and you will get your controller. they are faster than most companies to ship out, you just need to chill out and be patient

TrApStAr

Krier023 said:
Why does everyone ask this question. i have seen 3 threads from three different people of "whens my controller gonna come". Viking is not scammers and you will get your controller. they are faster than most companies to ship out, you just need to chill out and be patient

I don't think their scammers?, Half of my Friends list has a viking controller..

I just wanted to clarify some things. This is all GB Players use is a Viking.. Especially for Quick Scope Matches.

obo

Hey, so it means that ur controller shipped on the third. And USPS has terrible tracking. I would be surprised if you got it working before you recieved your controller. Not to hate on usps, but tracking is one thing they could improve on.