Notes about Black Ops Rapid Fire!

Blackburn

Ive had the full Black Ops game for about 4 days now and I have been playing around with rapid fire and other macro creations (released soon!) and here is what ive found out.

SPS is based on Speed Multiplier on MY MACRO.

MOD BLOCK IS IN BLACK OPS!

Yes! A mod block is ACTIVE in Black Ops, its not nearly as strict as WaW, but there IS one! If the right trigger is pulled over 10.6SPS (tested) it will fire a few shots and then freeze firing for about 2-3 seconds. Subtract 1 shot from the magazine then allow shooting again.

Fire Rates Differ per Weapon

yep, a few of the pistols(M14 not tested) will not fire above ~8-9SPS without a stutter in the rapidfire

Maximum Stable Fire Rate

less than or equal to 10SPS, after that you will start getting stutters. (even attempted 10.05sps)

Tapping Trigger Multiple Times while 10SPS rapidfire enabled WILL modblock you!

Is rapidfire in zombies the same as multiplayer?

Yes, and same rules apply

More info will be released soon, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here!

Blackburn

Well hes probably using a different style to rapid fire. Mine is different than the ones posted in the Macro Library, i found a new/better way. and im basing my SPS on the speed multiplier of my macro. Ill have to post a video, as my rapid fire is faster than that video.

Its VERY similar to MW2 FAL speed

smallx said:
What about this video showing 12.6 SPS using the DUO controller?
And what does "modblock" mean? What happens when you get modblocked?

Ill post a video of this as well. I tried to explain this above, but modblock basically stops you from being able to shoot AT ALL for 2-3 seconds if you pull the trigger too fast. (i am able to modblock myself using my finger on WaW and Black Ops, although it is hard to do on black ops)

Hey Blackburn I had a question, so you mention above that there is a Mod Block for sps higher than 10! What about for a gun like the M16? In MW2 I used the M16 with basic rapid fire to take the repetition of having to keep pressing the trigger after every burst, since there's a delay between burst will I be able to avoid the Mod Block???

Blackburn

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Hey Blackburn I had a question, so you mention above that there is a Mod Block for sps higher than 10! What about for a gun like the M16? In MW2 I used the M16 with basic rapid fire to take the repetition of having to keep pressing the trigger after every burst, since there's a delay between burst will I be able to avoid the Mod Block???

yes! if you would like, i will post an auto-M16 rapid fire macro in the library

NYjetsNY1

post everything you got, one for:
FN-FAL
all pistols
M4
M16
anything
jitter if availible
anything
fast, slow, bursts
the works
anything
please
thanks!

Galen

PS tried it out works quite well. I especially like being able to toggle it in Gun Game with RT1 so i can easily use it for my pistol / m14 kills. Got my wager match achievement completed yay lol. also it works well in zombies and in campaign but i only tried it for like 5 seconds in campaign because i find that semi-auto stuff sucks in campaign. anyways ya bye