:O please help!

Rewkie

There is a macro for $150 on ebay!!! But i just prdered a ragnarok should a cancell the order and get the macro?! Please answer soon!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Viking doesnt support buying from a third party source no they do fixes to them if it does come in broken. Its really just up to you if you dont care about a warranty and stuff they go for it.

Superamino

The best controller is the Macro. I would cancel order and by a Macro from Viking NOT ebay! You cannot trust that Ebay controller will be Legit.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The best controller is the Macro. I would cancel order and by a Macro from Viking NOT ebay! You cannot trust that Ebay controller will be Legit.

Totally agree however if all you want is a controller mainly built for FPSes then you will not be disappointed with the Ragnarok.

odingalt

Staff member
At this point my advice is against purchasing used Viking's off of e-bay, unless of course it's from Rapidcontrollers.co.uk (Ben Clarke) or one of the other guys who actually works on Viking's from time to time. 9 times out of 10 there is something wrong with the e-bay controllers, even if we can repair it you'd have to pay out of pocket. It's hard to say what's wrong with the controller, I always worry that somebody opened it up to install some of their own aftermarket mods, tore some wires and the modchip, then closed it back up to sell it.

Rewkie

Ahhhhhh,how much does it cost to fix it if it is broken? I
just cant let a deal like that go by... He even put it in the origional box but there is a little damage to the box but none to the controller not even a scratch. I might try to get this one...

Superamino

Buy at your own risk. I have bought several rapid fire controllers on Ebay that turned out to be trash.