Odd problem with odin controller

sly3571

I just bought my odin a few days ago but i noticed a lil hiccup with it. My right trigger sometimes does not want to register.
I turn rapid fir off then back on and this fixes the problem is this normal. i was also wondering if it is supposed to remember what mode you last played in when you turn it off

modded matt

please reflash the controller with the works drive, please make sure to click the box that reads "allow word configuration" as for remebering the last code used, it should remember as long as the batteries are not removed. but could also be affected by battery life.

sly3571

I put the button test driver in odd thing on that is when the controller was turned off the player 4 led flashed continuously . I turned on checked all buttons they seemed to work.
im still having the trigger problem sometimes im able to shoot sometimes im not. i turn the rapid fire off then on and my rightt trigger works.

sly3571

Yes i followed the instructions as posted. I even went out and bought another pair of fresh batteries. The controller when turned off and then back on still wont stay in last mode i had it in.
I will give it a few more days and see if i have more problems with the trigger problem like i stated before i have to turn the rapid fire off then on again and it seems to work fine.
Regardless I spent over two hundred dollars on this thing and that is two weeks of work for me due to i don't work many hours as I have to take care of my disabled mother.
I just want the product to perform as it is supposed to without any problems.

modded matt

ok, let me get this 100% right

your playing the game, using the trigger, all is fine, using rapid fire, then bam pull the trigger and nothing happens. turn it off and back on again and it works fine for a bit, then bam nothing happens. this is hapening with new batteries, after reprograming it as instructed.

if that is correct, open a support ticket. you cant fix it.

last question, what are your led's doing when this happens?

sly3571

The controller doesn't just quit working in middle of game play it happens when i first power it on on occasion. Ill start the game have to rechoose mode 3 due to when i power the controller of it resets it to mode 1. Sometimes as sttated the right trigger wont respond so i turn rapid fire off then on and it works. It has only done it at the time i turn the controller on.