Odin’s Raven: All-in-one Popular Preset

pokjbv

Ok every time I put this diver in I cant change the the mode at all and the 4th player led is stuck on ,but this doesn't happen with any other diver expect this one.I tried every thing to allowing word,re downloading the diver a hid bootlooder and erasing the diver.Dose any one know how to fix this?

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
I would suggest running the button test code and post back the results.
The 4th player flashes like you bridged two buttons together but I have never had this problem and I bought the controller from viking

IrishStyle

pokjbv said:
The 4th player flashes like you bridged two buttons together but I have never had this problem and I bought the controller from viking

Have you tried erasing the chip the reloaded the hex with Allow Word Config checked? Also what are the exact flashes?

pokjbv

Have you tried erasing the chip the reloaded the hex with Allow Word Config checked? Also what are the exact flashes?[/quote]
I have erased the chip and allowed word and it didn't work .The flashes are it flash once and then it flashes 3 times in a row .

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
Have you tried erasing the chip the reloaded the hex with Allow Word Config checked? Also what are the exact flashes?

I have erased the chip and allowed word and it didn't work .The flashes are it flash once and then it flashes 3 times in a row .

IrishStyle

The flashes are the #4 led right? Also is your controller a Raven or Hammer? Also is this a premade hex or a custom made one?

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
The flashes are the #4 led right? Also is your controller a Raven or Hammer? Also is this a premade hex or a custom made one?
Yes it is #4 led and it is a raven and it is the all in one preset.

IrishStyle

LOL I guess I missed your title(Odin's Raven)that's what I get for waking and baking......Have you tried any of the other presets? When did this problem start, meaning since you got it or just recently?

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
LOL I guess I missed your title(Odin's Raven)that's what I get for waking and baking......Have you tried any of the other presets? When did this problem start, meaning since you got it or just recently?
The controller works fine with ever other preset but not All-in-one Popular Preset and it started not working a few days ago when a tried to flash the controller with the all in 1 preset and now i need to tap the tactile switchs 2-3 times to change the mode on every thing.

And tried not to get a STD from waking and baking LOL

IrishStyle

If you have tried everything we talked about, I would think there is a glitch in the driver. This might be a problem with the preset and a cg2 board maybe. Open a support ticket and ask Odin. I know there was a glitch in one of the drivers but I thought it was zombies.

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
If you have tried everything we talked about, I would think there is a glitch in the driver. This might be a problem with the preset and a cg2 board maybe. Open a support ticket and ask Odin. I know there was a glitch in one of the drivers but I thought it was zombies.
I will then what do I say?

IrishStyle

Just give them a rundown of the problem with the all in one preset. Then what you have done to try and fix it, and see what they say.

SlaYoRz

The same thing happens to my controller (Odins Raven). The presets that you can download on the main page all work fine but whenever I make a custom one the 4th LED does not turn off.