Odin - Christmas sale?

Awfulz

Unfortunately for me, I got the Odin's Raven about a month before the Legacy was released.. I love my Odin's Raven, but would like to upgrade.. Odin: Do you think there will be a christmas sale/coupon?

Also, if anyone is looking for a Odin's Raven, let me know:

Red LED
Black Shell
Black DPad/PS3 Analogs

obo

Awfulz said:
Unfortunately for me, I got the Odin's Raven about a month before the Legacy was released.. I love my Odin's Raven, but would like to upgrade.. Odin: Do you think there will be a christmas sale/coupon?

Red LED
Black Shell
Black DPad/PS3 Analogs
how much are you looking to sell it for? a guy on ebay messaged me the other day looking to buy one.
(PM me your email as well and i will send it to him so you guys can work things out)

Awfulz

obo said:
Awfulz said:

Red LED
Black Shell
Black DPad/PS3 Analogs
how much are you looking to sell it for? a guy on ebay messaged me the other day looking to buy one.
(PM me your email as well and i will send it to him so you guys can work things out)
I'm not going to be to quick to yell out prices because I'm not 100% positive on the forum policy, but recommendations would be great.

obo

i sold mine for $80 on craigs list. And if you want i can just give your email address to the person. Or i can get his and give it to you. I don't care either way. I don't even know how much the guy is looking to spend. Just let me know if you want me to contact him.

Awfulz

Sounds great, when you get his e-mail / how much he wants to play let me know. Thanks in advanced. 80$ for a Odin's Raven? That's disappointing because i payed $260.

obo

Awfulz said:
Sounds great, when you get his e-mail / how much he wants to play let me know. Thanks in advanced. 80$ for a Odin's Raven? That's disappointing because i payed $260.
Yeah, you're telling me. The market for used modded controllers is rediculous. I had the thing up for about 3 months before it eventually sold. And that was on ebay. It sold within like the first week of me posting it to craigs list. Go figure huh? Basically i got raped in ebay fee's for nothing.

odingalt

Staff member
Awfulz said:

Red LED
Black Shell
Black DPad/PS3 Analogs

There was a 20% off coupon code sent out a couple of months ago to forum members (unfortunately most people signed up with an e-mail address they never check). That coupon expired on the Black Ops release day, but then we ran a 15% sale through November.

You missed all the sales for 2010 :cry: . We'll probably run with regular prices until the after-the-holiday specials.

Awfulz

odingalt said:
Awfulz said:

Red LED
Black Shell
Black DPad/PS3 Analogs

There was a 20% off coupon code sent out a couple of months ago to forum members (unfortunately most people signed up with an e-mail address they never check). That coupon expired on the Black Ops release day, but then we ran a 15% sale through November.

You missed all the sales for 2010 :cry: . We'll probably run with regular prices until the after-the-holiday specials.
I got both emails, unfortunately I didn't have any money at those times, and I figured there would be an even better Christmas sale; but now that I think about creating my own business, I would probably not create a Christmas sale either because the demand is up with a time limit. I may just wait for the after-holiday sale then, what do you suppose the discount will be? Another 15-20% sale?

Here are a few pictures I quickly took:
FrontView.png

BackView.png

kdsr123

odingalt said:
Awfulz said:

Red LED
Black Shell
Black DPad/PS3 Analogs

i'd love a 20% coupon, i'd buy the controller right now lol

BrianK16

Loyal customers who are forum members, willing to spend their Christmas money that they waited a whole year for on a new Viking...that certainly sounds deserving to me!!!

BrianK16

...and if that doesn't do it for you then the picture that pans up and down Katy Perry provided by Awfulz is deserving just on its own.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

BrianK16 said:
...and if that doesn't do it for you then the picture that pans up and down Katy Perry provided by Awfulz is deserving just on its own.
nah katy perry isnt that hot.....kim cardashian on the other hand........maybe

kdsr123

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
BrianK16 said:
nah katy perry isnt that hot.....kim cardashian on the other hand........maybe

kim cardashian is a billion times better looking than katy perry!

I wish there is a 20% off Christmas coupon, i'd buy the viking right now..

odingalt

Staff member
Hmm we will definitely have to look at working out some sort of deals after the holidays are over.