ODIN!! NEED YOUR HELP!!

hey odin i was trying to log into my forge acc threw my other laptop but every time i type my email and password it tells me that something is wrong. not sure what but if possible can u help me.

odingalt

Staff member
I think this one is pretty self explanatory. The user name or password is incorrect. :) Most common mistake is accidentally copying and pasting "white space" at the end of the password or user name. Be sure an extra white space is not being added to the username or the password when copying and pasting the password from your e-mail. When you use your mouse to doubleclick a password the computer often makes a mistake and also highlights the last white space after the password, that'll mess it up.

I think this one is pretty self explanatory. The user name or password is incorrect. :) Most common mistake is accidentally copying and pasting "white space" at the end of the password or user name. Be sure an extra white space is not being added to the username or the password when copying and pasting the password from your e-mail. When you use your mouse to doubleclick a password the computer often makes a mistake and also highlights the last white space after the password, that'll mess it up.
nope everything is fine i typed it in like i do on my other laptop that one lets me log in but not this laptop. actually not even on my pc