odins raven controller

mw2freak77

ok im really confused i got my odins raven controller last week and when i use it on mw2 im only getting rapid fire and nothing else, i know ur supposed to download a driver or something but idk exactly how to do that

Itz CHARLEY

mw2freak77 said:
ok im really confused i got my odins raven controller last week and when i use it on mw2 im only getting rapid fire and nothing else, i know ur supposed to download a driver or something but idk exactly how to do that
search 'programming viking duo with pnc/3.5 mm jack'
find the video that goes with you controller. You will need to do everything the video says exactly. Also you need to download win rar for the PC. Winrar allows you to open the driver files.

dont forget to put your controller in bootloader mode.

purplegod2

The same exact thing is happening to me. I did what you have told the other person, unplugging my xbox, and when i go to the bootloader it says "Device not detected". Also the instruction sheet is working fine but when i go to look at a video for my controller ,Odin's Raven, it just goes to the home page. I searched the page and no videos are to be found.

Itz CHARLEY

Ok im not sure if this is it but make sure you push the tact switches down hard when you put it in bootloader. otherwise i don't know what the problem is but ill get back with an answer.

purplegod2

ok before you replied to my problem i went to my older computer (windows XP) and i tried the same thing. it worked so i am guessing my laptop (windows 7) didnt detect the controller when i plugged it in the usb slot.

Ben

purplegod2 said:
ok before you replied to my problem i went to my older computer (windows XP) and i tried the same thing. it worked so i am guessing my laptop (windows 7) didnt detect the controller when i plugged it in the usb slot.

My laptop is abit funny with my controllers sometimes, a restart normally helps :)