Odins Raven please help!

Probie6914

I just my controller today and i cant seem to figure this thing out. i thought it came with akimbo and sniper mode fast relode etc...?... and how do u change the speed on the user programmable mode? if i have to download a driver can someone help me step by step? thanks!

IrishStyle

Probie6914 said:
I just my controller today and i cant seem to figure this thing out. i thought it came with akimbo and sniper mode fast relode etc...?... and how do u change the speed on the user programmable mode? if i have to download a driver can someone help me step by step? thanks!

You need to watch the youtube vids and read all the stickies on the forum.

40_ounce

IrishStyle said:
Probie6914 said:

You need to watch the youtube vids and read all the stickies on the forum.
What he said. look here Download Drivers http://viking360.com/download-drivers/ also look at this viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1327
All your questions have been asked before please take the time to search around.