Odins Raven Repair?

Moneybagz

Does Viking360 Do repairs?...i need a new back part of a shell and new right tac switch. thats all...everything else works like brand new. i filled out a form to be contacted regarding this issue. please contact back thanks

Last edited:

Moneybagz

You shouldnt of taken the controller apart you will be lucky if they touch it now.

all i did was try to put the tac switch back in... and then it came off. i mean dang...aint nothing wrong with it besides the tac switch and they need to replace the back part of the shell because if they dont it will keep falling thru. if they cant replace that ...then thats some BS.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
all i did was try to put the tac switch back in... and then it came off. i mean dang...aint nothing wrong with it besides the tac switch and they need to replace the back part of the shell because if they dont it will keep falling thru. if they cant replace that ...then thats some BS.

The problem with a missing warranty sticker is that it's quite possible that the customer purposefully opened the mod and was trying to swap shells, change LED's, change sticks, etc. We can't be expected to cover something as a warranty repair when the warranty sticker has been removed :-(.

So once that sticker is gone, our people have no way of knowing if it realy was a problem with our workmanship/quality, or if you were inside trying to install some extra mods and ended up pulling the tac switch out in the process, etc. It's always best to leave the warranty sticker in place and get with the shop staff to have them look into a problem.