[Official] Request a macro thread!

Nightwolf

Hey Jay. I don't think there is anyone about at the moment that's interested in doing combos for fighting games. I am desperate beyond belief for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 all trials and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 all trials but I don't think anyone will post them, someone was working on them but only did 11. I would love to email that guy and beg him to carry on but he's been offline since last year!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The software is meant to be used by users to make their own macros just so people don't have to wait for macros to be made by the developers.

Can I please have three macros made for SF4 that would allow me to perform ultra combo with just a press of a tac switch? If possible I would like one with all three punches, one with all three kicks and the grapple one! I'm not the greatest at performing ultras.... :(

djcdc

How about a macro for some good moves in dead or alive 4 like juggling opponet with hits. Looking to get 80 wins in survival. Also any really good move in Soul Calibur IV.

qcx2987

Snoopy Flying Aces: just started playing this game online and i'm getting owned by those that have been playing for years

Wanderer

Hey everyone, I'm brand new here, I've been wanting a Viking for what seems like a year now. I fell in love with it the second I saw it. Now I finally have a used one that I bought off of ebay that is on its way in the mail. I REALLY hope it works fully.

I hope this will peak your interests, because I have the full intentions of beasting out some macros for some games, but I also have some requests myself.
What I want to see:
1) Street Fighter IV - Both the Normal Trials and the Hard Trials (Don't talk to me about SSF4)
2) Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - All Trials
3) Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (I know there is the start of a list for this, but it is incomplete and requires user input besides "Macro Play")
4) King of Fighters XIII Trials
5) King of Fighters XII online boosting macro to automatically set up matches
6) Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 combos would be pretty cool too, but no achievements revolve around them, so I'm not as interested in this as I am the others, HOWEVER, a macro to help defeat Motaro would be outstanding (air combos).

Macros I Plan on Creating:
1) First off, I will happily work on knocking out some of the Normal Trials for Street Fighter 4. I need someone to take the list of SSF4 combos that work for Hard Trials, and re-compile them for SF4 as well as come up with the combos that are missing due to the SSF4 combos lacking a particular SF4 combo.
2) I also have UMvC3, I've yet to start the game because I was waiting to get my Viking before starting it. There are 480 combos in this game, which is a lot to work on. Some are similar to the MvC3 combos, but not many. Apparently someone was working on creating combos for this game a year ago, but I don't see any of his results anywhere.

I only have SF4 and UMvC3. I plan on picking up KoF13 and MKvsDCU, and I'd love it if I could find Macros for everything in those games before I get ahold of them. I'm currently low on cash since I just bought my Viking, but I will get around to picking them up eventually.

Anyone who is interested in combos for Mortal Kombat 2011 needs to visit this site. I would love it if someone made me some sick Ermac combos, but I'm mostly just posting the link for everyone's enjoyment. There are some sweet 50% health combos listed that don't even require you to use your X-Ray. The buttons are shown for the PS3, but it shouldn't be hard to adapt them over, I've done it before looking at the pages.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im sure a lot of people could benefit from those macros! If you need any help or have a question just give me a holler I am willing to help you with any concerns you may have or problems you may face.

Wanderer

Im sure a lot of people could benefit from those macros! If you need any help or have a question just give me a holler I am willing to help you with any concerns you may have or problems you may face.

I hope I'm not going to be jumping the gun with a bunch of noob questions before I even get my 'used' controller in the mail, but I do have some concerns/questions, and sometimes I'm bad at posting things in the proper thread, but hopefully this one will work.

1) First off, I have a question about the recording capabilities of the controller. I would like to set 1 button to record, and I assuming I complete the combo I am attempting, I would like to select another button in which to save the recording to, and I would like to be able to save several recordings to several buttons in a single session.
To explain more what I mean by this, is lets say I load up a game and start working on a particular character's trials... I don't want to have to go back to my computer after I complete each recording, I would love to successfully complete 8 recordings before connecting back up to my computer to upload them from my controller, back them up, and clean them up if I need to.

2) While this point is still somewhat part of the first, I felt as though it needed to be marked separately. In my first point, I make the assumption that I have the ability to save macros as I record them. I know that there is a "Record Macro" feature that you can set on a button, and I also know there is a "Play Back Macro" feature you can set as well, but what I am unsure of is, at what point in the configuration is the macro saved to the controller? I earlier assumed/hoped that I could record 8 macros in a single run, but what I'm going to guess, is that I would only be able to do a maximum of 5 per run, having 1 macro saved per page.
When I go back to the computer with my controller, will I find my macros saved on the "Record Macro" button, or on the "Play Back Macro/Recording" button?

I suppose I should have simply started by asking how do I save a macro to my controller while playing a game, how do I upload it to my computer, and can I save multiple recordings at one time to be uploaded to my computer?

3) I have some reasonable OCD, or rather I'm a pretty hardcore perfectionist, and my intentions to attempt to provide the most detail I can tends to make me a tad pedantic, but fortunately it has helped me complete several trials for fighting games, but I still struggle a bit at some, which is why I had interest in picking a viking up (plus I freaking love tech like this).
Anyways, with my intention of making macros for myself and other users here, I would love it if you could link me to what you believe to be the best example of an upload for a fighting game. I'm looking for what standard has been placed here on the community. In the perfect world, I would love to set up requirements for providing details users should include when it comes to uploading fighting macros, but in an even more perfect world, I'd love it if the standards I imagine were already in place.

I hope you don't ever grow to tire of me, because assuming the controller I'm getting has no problems working, you might end up seeing a lot of me on here. Aside from the Fighting games listed in my sig, I also have KoF12 and UMvsC3 (both not started...and I'm strongly thinking that I'll be trading KoF12 in for 13), and I'm going to do my best to make the forums and macro library more fighting genre orientated than the shooter genre; it may take a lot of work, but we'll get there eventually.

4) Is there any way to connect my controller to both my xbox and computer simultaneously? I would love to be able to immediately transcend between the two. To be able to press keyboard inputs that get sent to the controller and then the xbox would be incredibly awesome.

5) When playing a macro, what settings can be applied to it? Can I press it once to "Play" and a 2nd time to "Stop" or can I set it to be played for as long as I hold the button down and to end immediately when I stop holding the button down?

6) Kind of a stupid question... At what point in my time on the forums will I gain the ability to have an Avatar for myself? Haha. I was hoping the Forum's FAQ button at the top would answer this, but unfortunately it did not.

Btw, thanks for the prompt response, it's good to see that the forums are pretty active.

7) Is there any way to get rid of what appears to be the 3 empty lines of space that appears under each post? Please see below V V V V V lol.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
[video=youtube;RSXvdjgU3xU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSXvdjgU3xU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here you go man! Hope it answers everything!

Wanderer

Holy crap a video response, and my name is in it :rolleyes:.

Yep, it pretty much covered everything, thanks man, and good job with the video.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Holy crap a video response, and my name is in it :rolleyes:.

Yep, it pretty much covered everything, thanks man, and good job with the video.

Hahahaha yup a whole video dedicated to you! Im glad It answered everything I hope the visual aid helped more then what a written response would of. I hope to see a lot of you around, fun community to be around, I love it.

mr wright

has anyone created any macros for ultimate marvel vs capcom 3? i'm looking for akuma mission 10 and some doom combos.

Just downloaded Ever single one of the street fighter 4 macros great work, also Im a bit of a noob ive had my controller for about 3 days is there a way I can have more than just one players move set on my controller set up on different pages?

mr wright

Just downloaded Ever single one of the street fighter 4 macros great work, also Im a bit of a noob ive had my controller for about 3 days is there a way I can have more than just one players move set on my controller set up on different pages?

yes you can.

i only know the long way to do it, which is saving each combo individually then importing them as you build each page. if anyone knows a quicker way of doing this, please post!

Please Someone PLEASE make one for king of fighters xiii that would be soo great or at least if someone would be able to help me with getting timing for the moves that would be great too!!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Fighting game macros are the hardest macros to make. All I can say is find someone that rocks at the game that can do amazing fluent combos and have the record playback feature setup. Test it out after its recorded and decifer all the moments where the combos are messing up then tweak the editor till the timmings are right. Sensitivity levels will be the most cruial aspect of the success of this macro followed by actual game speed. I could see an arcade version to be successful as for long combo macros but online play i can see the macros not working correctly due to internet connection variations. You probley already know all this, I'm just telling u how I would go about making macros for a fighting game and what conditions Id be looking at that would affect the macros playback.