oh yeah

bonefisher

Had very little time messing with the rune packs but got the hang of it! Everything working great so far! I'll be building awesome runes and rune packs for rest of the week to release for the weekend! Viking done it again there Number 1 and have not even finished yet! Great Job Viking!

JIM WALKER

Been looking hard at the instructions, not making a lot of sense out of it so far, even wondering how I can have auto spot AND anti recoil working together without having to change something, sure I will figure it out, with your help hopefully, maybe have a chat on xb1 sometime so you can explain in more detail ????

bonefisher

LOL! I didn't even look at the instructions went on fly! Pretty much awesome how things work! Really liking how to do things with the program! You like it once you get the hang of it!

40_ounce

Where are the pics of your guys controller. you should be showing them things off. i know I would ................

JIM WALKER

Where are the pics of your guys controller. you should be showing them things off. i know I would ................

Probably will, when it gets here, still in transit, UK customs hold up !!!! Mine is a grey/black skulls, I have also made a customised section (the piece that clicks off to access the screws) controller fits my hands better now, its a similar shape to the 360, had to do it as I hate the new xb1 controller, at least now its comfortable, will just swap the sections over when my berserker arrives ...