ok please awnser me last question befor im going to order

Smootchi29

ok thnx one last more question im really a noob with a controller how good is this going to help me also wil i have alot of advancetage in games like tekken mortal kombat cod fight night champion also how do you make macro i really wanna know if it really helps me out because 267.54 euro is alot for controller im willing to pay it but i really wanna now if it gives me real advancetage over games like fifa 12 fps games and fight nigh champion tekken 6 etc?

if it wil help me alot i wil get it next week really i was stil thinking is this controller goijng to give me alot of advancetage or not

NYjetsNY1

Yes the controller will give you a big advantage in games like fifa and tekken and fps games. However you all need to make macro combinations for games like tekken. It is not hard to make macros and I can teach you through teamviewer if you are struggling.

Smootchi29

Yes the controller will give you a big advantage in games like fifa and tekken and fps games. However you all need to make macro combinations for games like tekken. It is not hard to make macros and I can teach you through teamviewer if you are struggling.

ok thnx homie next week i wil order it with my debit cc card i was thinking about it but now u say it gives advance tage and help me ok hey i wanna order the black macro controller of 249 dolar and 100 shipping cost that is togetter
267.54 euro right?

Jochem

Hi SmoothChi29,

Are you from Europe? I'm from the Netherlands. Maybe we can order together to cut down the delivery costs. I wanted to buy that DIY chip but the shipping costs are twice as high as the product itself. I don't mind paying the costs if your from the UK of so.

Smootchi29

Hi SmoothChi29,

Are you from Europe? I'm from the Netherlands. Maybe we can order together to cut down the delivery costs. I wanted to buy that DIY chip but the shipping costs are twice as high as the product itself. I don't mind paying the costs if your from the UK of so.

ja ik ben ook van nederland ik heb je mijn msn gepmed voeg mij maar toe als het goedkoper is om samen een controller te bestellen dan doen we dat ik ken je mijn telefoon nummer ook geven via msn ik ben online

Smootchi29

Hi SmoothChi29,

als je online bent add me dan ff op msn kunenn we het regelen ga je ook een macro controller kopen dan?