Ok the new Xbxo 360 controllers are not skinny!!

Fredrow

I went out and bought a new PnC package style controller of the new controller that comes with the new Xbox 360, and it seems to be the same size as the old controllers...... Maybe I was too drunk or something!!!

Anyone else have any other opinion on this subject??

Jonny

are you on about the controllers that come with the new xbox slim?
if you are - do they work with the normal xbox 360?

Also if its the same controller with same board, why is a new chip being made for it?

thejld

No shit jonny, of course they work with regular 360s!!!!! And for the new chip being made, its a new chip for better quality, and not just for the new controllers

Jonny

XD.. sorry, its just ive seen people saying that every button will be connected with the possibility of controlling the sticks (for 360's ect..) and so i just thought that if it cant be done on the current CG2 boards, then there would be a new controller with new board in it..

Krier023

Useful Poster
No the new chip is being made to fix some things. the first problem is that the current chip, on a and right thumbstick they are input only, they have no outputs. the chip will also be hooked to the dpad and maybe other buttons. just an upgrade for things to work better