old controllers

xNoob

where can i buy 1 of the older viking controllers i want the dual 1 i forgot what it was call. thxz for any help in advance :)

Ben

That would be the Odins Raven.

These are no longer available, however the new "The Viking" controller is capable of doing what the raven could do plus more!

xNoob

i know there not for sale here anymore i meant used. i don't want a new viking i just want a good rapid fire controller i don't want 20 different buttons on my controller and i don't like the replay thing.i have no use for it. just want 1 of the old simple models that just have rapid fire. :(

Ben

Im 80% sure there was someone selling their raven for $130 on here, take a look around and see if you can find it :)

obo

If you want to buy a used one in great condition, i would love to sell you mine. Just send me a messege or reply here.

Im willing to sell it for pretty cheap, so let me know if you're interested.

xNoob

obo said:
If you want to buy a used one in great condition, i would love to sell you mine. Just send me a messege or reply here.

Im willing to sell it for pretty cheap, so let me know if you're interested.

ya if you want pm me a price and a pic to if you can plz. thxz

a42ozslushie

I sent you a PM. 100% ebay feedback and youtube video link plus I am the one who's thread was mentioned on the first couple posts.