Old Thor's Hammer Need Help Finding a Sloder Point

OoM4V3RICKoO

I purchased my Thor's Hammer back in January 2010 and there have been a few problems with it.. As of right now, it will not switch between modes and nor will it go into programming mode. Seeing as though the warranty has already expired on it, I just took it apart about 45 mins ago. Upon opening it, I found that the wire connecting the board to the Chip at point F is not connected to the board. First, I'm wondering if this is the issue, second I need to know the point to solder it back to. For that, I'll need a pic.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Rob

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

OoM4V3RICKoO said:
I purchased my Thor's Hammer back in January 2010 and there have been a few problems with it.. As of right now, it will not switch between modes and nor will it go into programming mode. Seeing as though the warranty has already expired on it, I just took it apart about 45 mins ago. Upon opening it, I found that the wire connecting the board to the Chip at point F is not connected to the board. First, I'm wondering if this is the issue, second I need to know the point to solder it back to. For that, I'll need a pic.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Rob
well yes having a wire disconnected is a bad thing.....http://www.viking360.com/downloads/Wire ... 8.2009.rar

OoM4V3RICKoO

You are a god! It's back up and running again, thank you so much I thought I was royally screwed for a controller but now it's back up and playing like a champ!

Thank you,
Rob