Old Viking Controller worn out!!

xrated modzz

Can I send the chip and you put in a new controller? I can't see paying $200 for a new one. If not I wont be purchasing from this site again because I've bought 2 already and the controller keeps wearing out. The chips seem to last a lifetime though, and mine works perfectly with Cod Waw the only game I play lol Please reply

BuddahMonk

xrated modzz said:
Can I send the chip and you put in a new controller? I can't see paying $200 for a new one. If not I wont be purchasing from this site again because I've bought 2 already and the controller keeps wearing out. The chips seem to last a lifetime though, and mine works perfectly with Cod Waw the only game I play lol Please reply

I think Fredrow might be the one to talk to about this.

Fredrow

xrated modzz said:

Good looking out BuddahMonk .......... xrated moddzz, just email me at fredrow425@east-seattle-electronics.com