One touch no scope question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellRaiser814

Well, got myself all on track. Thanks to WetterThanWater. So how do I use it (im a noob)? All I was told is tap left trigger to activate it. Can someone try to explain it with good detail, im so confused!?!?!?!? :?

NYjetsNY1

HellRaiser814 said:
Well, got myself all on track. Thanks to WetterThanWater. So how do I use it (im a noob)? All I was told is tap left trigger to activate it. Can someone try to explain it with good detail, im so confused!?!?!?!? :?

I'm not the best with legacies, but I believe you have to set it on the HEX editor and enter that specific mode that it's assigned to. You then have to activate the mod (you choose all of this in the HEX editor) and then press LT to perfect quickscope.
Hopefully a better legacy user can chime in.

HellRaiser814

NYjetsNY1 said:
HellRaiser814 said:

I'm not the best with legacies, but I believe you have to set it on the HEX editor and enter that specific mode that it's assigned to. You then have to activate the mod (you choose all of this in the HEX editor) and then press LT to perfect quickscope.
I'm so lost, sorry but I dont know what you mean by set it to a specific mode that its assigned to. I think you activate it by pressing LT. That is what I heard. So what is the mode I set it to or whatever?

NYjetsNY1

HellRaiser814 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
HellRaiser814 said:

I'm so lost, sorry but I dont know what you mean by set it to a specific mode that its assigned to. I think you activate it by pressing LT. That is what I heard. So what is the mode I set it to or whatever?

Ok, go into the hex editor. Choose thors hammer. I believe you have that yes? You choose what button switches modes, and what activates the specific mode you are on.

For example, Mode 1 is the quickscope mod.
Your Sync + B activates Mode 1, your Sync + A switches modes.
You are in mode one because the page blinks the LED once, so you know you are in mode one.
In mode one, press sync + B. Your quickscope will now be activate, so when you press LT, it'll quickscope. Un-activate this by pressing sync + B again.
Got me? Understand?

You can choose what button activates or changes pages. I just gave an example.

HellRaiser814

Ok, go into the hex editor. Choose thors hammer. I believe you have that yes? You choose what button switches modes, and what activates the specific mode you are on.

For example, Mode 1 is the quickscope mod.
Your Sync + B activates Mode 1, your Sync + A switches modes.
You are in mode one because the page blinks the LED once, so you know you are in mode one.
In mode one, press sync + B. Your quickscope will now be activate, so when you press LT, it'll quickscope. Un-activate this by pressing sync + B again.
Got me? Understand?

You can choose what button activates or changes pages. I just gave an example.[/quote]Ok I see now. Sorry I didnt understand but thanks!

NYjetsNY1

HellRaiser814 said:
Also, it says COD next to it, so I can probably use it for Black Ops because it has no certain game right?

I believe so. It may not be perfect. It was made for MW2. If it doesn't work for black ops, there is another reason to get the macro controller: quick-scope mod for black ops is there!

WetterThanWater

Thanks Jets for going more into detail, I just couldn't think of the words at the time, also the quickscope works on Mw2 perfectly and its really good, but on Black Ops, it fires a bit too early. Quickscoping in black ops requires a bit more time after you see the cross in your scope or else it almost always misses.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Thanks Jets for going more into detail, I just couldn't think of the words at the time, also the quickscope works on Mw2 perfectly and its really good, but on Black Ops, it fires a bit too early. Quickscoping in black ops requires a bit more time after you see the cross in your scope or else it almost always misses.

Yes.

HellRaiser814

Well knowing me, I prolly did something wrong. So I will try again, oh and tis is the whole thing I used:

Sync Button=Turn On B+Sync= Turn On
A+Sync=Switches Presets X+Sync= Switches

1.Rapid Fire (pretuned) BO 1.One Touch Noe Scope
2.Rapid Fire (pretuned) MW2 2.Fast Reload Custom
3Five Shot Burst (pretuned) BO
4.FIve Shot Burst (pretuned) Mw2
5.Jitter Mod (y,y method) Fast

WetterThanWater

Well, that looks all in order, Ill try loading the quickscope preset onto my Raven right now and see if it works on mine. Ill assign it to a tac, and to LT just in case.

odingalt

Staff member
Are you sure that you are trying this on the right controller, you can't load a Thor's Hammer driver into a Tyr's Hand, etc.

It's strange for us to see Thor's Hammer / Odin's Raven tech support tickets since we haven't sold these in about 8 months, did you buy this off somebody else? Craigslist, e-bay? There's a chance you bought a broken controller :-(.

odingalt

Staff member
This bug is fixed in 0.9.8.0. Check the website, is available for download now.

Sorry for all the trouble. Looks like quick scope, fast reload and drop shot were not working properly in 0.9.7.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.