Only the first rune in a pack works

Status
Not open for further replies.

HërëH

I just received my controller a few days ago and I started to play around with the viking forge. Does anybody else experience an issue where only the first rune in a group works? I have mixed the order up and created a new pack, but every time only the first rune works correctly and the other runes don't even register.

bonefisher

Above group indicator it shows group 1 ! Add a couple of rapid fire in the rune selection then add sequence to your group scroll with a led indicator which when you tap or hold the forward sequence to your group it will indicate what rune you are on by rune one/one flash of the led group 2 rune/ 2 flashes and so on! When you want to add something else like a drop shot on right trigger .... Go up to the group 1 above group indicator click arrow to the right brings you to group2 with something new to add in a new rune selection! Which you can add the rune like dropshot on right trigger then inhibit the left trigger so when you pull RT it will drop to the ground and if you pull LT first then RT it will not drop! Two ways to activate you runes is too make a sequence in the activate/deactivate sequence or make star on the right side of description box ...click the star to make it solid which makes rune stay on always! Then go to group 3 and so on to add stuff to use!

HërëH

Above group indicator it shows group 1 ! Add a couple of rapid fire in the rune selection then add sequence to your group scroll with a led indicator which when you tap or hold the forward sequence to your group it will indicate what rune you are on by rune one/one flash of the led group 2 rune/ 2 flashes and so on! When you want to add something else like a drop shot on right trigger .... Go up to the group 1 above group indicator click arrow to the right brings you to group2 with something new to add in a new rune selection! Which you can add the rune like dropshot on right trigger then inhibit the left trigger so when you pull RT it will drop to the ground and if you pull LT first then RT it will not drop! Two ways to activate you runes is too make a sequence in the activate/deactivate sequence or make star on the right side of description box ...click the star to make it solid which makes rune stay on always! Then go to group 3 and so on to add stuff to use!
Ok, so it's easier to just make seperate groups for each rune? I wasn't sure if it was possible to use several runes on the same group. Like so: http://puu.sh/84AJu.jpg

odingalt

Staff member
Yup you probably already figured it out, but to have multiple runes playing back at the same exact time, place one each in a different group (group 1, group 2, group 3, etc.). Only one rune can be active in a group at a time. So if you want to run a couple of runes together at the same time, place them in separate groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.