Only two macros for black ops??

aydood

Hey guys I'm new to viking360 and just got my controller yesterday.. as i was waiting my controller to get here i saw that there were a few pages of macros available for black ops but theyre only two macros available now.. whats going on? thanks!

modded matt

Viking has provided you withthe most advanced modded controller on the market. Viking has also provided you with software to make your controller do what YOU want it to do. the whole point isd that everyone prefers something different. Macros are user generated and shared. you will see some macros come from the viking team, but that is only beacause we are also users/gamers.

I suggest you take a few moments to learn the software so you can create your own custom macros. If you have trouble, thats what we are here for, not to make your macros....thats whats going on as you so put it.

smallx

For some reason there are two black ops categories now... Black Ops and Call of Duty Black Ops. The category titled Call of Duty Blacks Ops has multiple pages of macros