Order Question?

ScorpioRN56

Do you send out emails when you ship the mod? I ordered Monday night and was hoping to get my controller this weekend.
I am in New Jersey if that helps don't know what info you need. Also, my name is Frank.

odingalt

Staff member
I see an order from a Frank in NJ. It doesn't look like the tracking info at USPS has been updated yet (tracking link below). We dropped your shiney new controller in the mail on Tuesday. Should definitely be there by the weekend, unless the USPS starts to reneg on their 2-3 day priority mail promise.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIntern ... 1290894918

An automatically generated e-mail is (supposed to be) sent when we print out the shipping labels. I am looking in our history and it looks to me that the e-mail was sent to the wrong e-mail address! So I manually forwarded the tracking info to the e-mail address you used when you purchased. Will have to do some brainstorming with our web gurus on that issue.

G

I ordered my controller on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and it was at my door two days later on Monday. The only way for that to happen is if someone literally had my order at the Post Office only an hour or two after I placed it. Thank you to the guys at Viking360, you're awesome!

hue b suckin

I've got the same prob. I ordered either fri. or sat. and havent seen nething about it being ship. can i get a tracking#? im bobby from tennessee.

odingalt

Staff member
Should be there by this weekend

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIntern ... 1301703448

I see a bug in our shipment notifications, only about half of customers are getting the automated e-mail with the tracking number. We'll start re-forwarding those notices manually tomorrow until we can get hooked up with a different mail integration (pitney bowes on-line? etc)

chasedowning

i ordered last monday and its still not here im chas from tennessee or mite off ordered it under my moms sherri can i have a tracking #

odingalt

Staff member
This will be a lot easier to answer with a last name from the credit card that was used to order. If you don't want to put up personal info in the forums drop us a support ticket we can look up the tracking #. (You mom might have one maybe it just went to her e-mail address???)