Order Tracking and account log in

RiskyTrousers

Hello,

I ordered a Black Viking controller last Tuesday (11/16) and I'm really looking forward to it!

I tried logging in to get tracking info, even tried my email and clicked "forgot my password". Either way I cannot log in and have not received an email to reset my password. Can you guys help? I did have a question about the 3 day select shipping option.

Thanks, Asgar

BuddahMonk

Same here. Ordered the same day 11/16. No account info yet. I got the 3 day shipping too. But the UPS tracking says: Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 11/22/2010. Longest 3 days ever.

RiskyTrousers

BuddahMonk said:
Same here. Ordered the same day 11/16. No account info yet. I got the 3 day shipping too. But the UPS tracking says: Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 11/22/2010. Longest 3 days ever.

Tell me about it! I was hoping to have it by tomorrow. I'm hoping to get a discount on shipping service since 3-day select turned into 6-day select!

Can't wait to get it!

odingalt

Staff member
Can you guys post (or PM me if you don't want to post your personal information) the last name from your order and also the e-mail address you received a receipt at so I can follow up?

Is there any reason you guys couldn't get this resolved using the ticket system instead of the forums? I check the forums once a day, my wife and I get tickets 24/7 however.

ourkid123uk

Me to ordered on the 14th and can not log in or reset password but im from the UK so no idea how i can get support unless i post on the forums (which i dont want to do).

odingalt

Staff member
Andrew (ourkid123uk) your case was a special case as one of our first PayPal orders, our web guru was out of the office Friday, today (this morning about 2 hours ago) they generated your account (same e-mail as your forums registration).

RiskyTrousers I just forwarded your problem to the web guru. Funny enough, your account was not generated because you purchased at the same time our web developer had parts of the cart disabled to work on fixing the PayPal issue. I will PM you again as soon as he e-mails me back that he's generated your account.

BuddahMonk - ditto as Andrew, our web dev was out Friday when I PM'ed you and he still hasn't generated, I will follow up now to see if he can generate yours at the same time as Risky.

Basically your orders are in the system and shipping as normal, and I can add users myself, but I can't link users with order information - which is important because without order information linked, the system won't let you create support tickets. I think both of you gents ordered around the same time last week when there were parts of the cart disabled while they were working out PayPal issues.

odingalt

Staff member
We have enabled PayPal for international orders only. We will not allow PayPal as a domestic payment option (nor for Canadian customers). Basically if you are a North American customer with PayPal, you'll either need to get a PayPal debit card, or withdraw the PayPal funds via check or checking account, and then purchase a Visa or Mastercard gift card at the grocery store.

odingalt

Staff member
We have had such a high number of people coming to the forums that did not receive their support account login... I went through and manually checked every order since Nov 15th. There are 22 users that did not receive account logins. We are hoping to escalate this issue with our webmaster. We will send out e-mails to the affected customers, hopefully we can resolve this bug in our cart soon and also issue support account logins for everyone as soon as possible.