Ordered 1

GOW3007

Been searching for the best modded controller as my *** is being kicking online by others using modded controllers, so its time for some payback.

Found out about Viking today and ordered a Macro controller.

Very excited.

I am glad I found out about this as I was going to go the Evil route and I would have regretted it

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
These controllers are amazing I personally love my macro controller. Best modded controller out there. You wont regret it for sure.

odingalt

Staff member
Noooooo... well actually evil's master mod has got some cool features for GOW3 that we don't have on our controllers. But depending on the spread of games you play, the Viking Macro controller is pretty much good for every game ever made, up until the point where you've finally just worn the thumbsticks down to little nubs playing your heart out.

Welcome aboard!

odingalt

Staff member
As far as the macro you can do it all. I was thinking more of the non-macro controllers we have, I still haven't added auto-revive or auto chainsaw battles to the non-macro controllers.

GOW3007

Yeah I ordered the Macro

I definetly would like the Auto revive and Auto chain saw plus active reload for all weapons.
The rapid fire I would use only once in a while when someone ****es me off :)

GOW3007

Controller shipped today, does it come with any macro's?

I better start collecting some GOW3 macros :)

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah the set on the controller is very basic and just one page I think. You'll want to set up your own macro set.

ecchick524

Been searching for the best modded controller as my *** is being kicking online by others using modded controllers, so its time for some payback.

Found out about Viking today and ordered a Macro controller.

Very excited.

I am glad I found out about this as I was going to go the Evil route and I would have regretted it

I HAD an Evil controller which I only tried for their master mod specifically because I'm a huge GOW player. I hated it and returned it. Their active reloads are only set up for the pistol and the hammerburst and they jammed up about 50% of the time. I bought a Viking Thor's Hammer and love their active reloads for GOW...very smooth and accurate. I don't have a macro but I'm pretty confident you won't regret buying from Viking...killer product :)