Ordered my Xbox360 Ragnarok

KyleH

Does it come with a cable that i can plug it into my computer with? If so, can i use this same cable to plug into my xbox and play with, so i dont have to use battery? Oh yea, and about the "Light-up Thumbsticks", I chose the orange ones, so i will not have this feature, correct?

Last edited:

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I believe it comes with a 3.5mm programming cable to connect to the PC so you cannot use this to plug into your xbox. If you want a play and charge kit you will need to buy one. And since you chose the orange thumbsticks you won't have the LED thumbs. There is an option under thumbsticks that says LED but it's an extra $40

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Does it come with a cable that i can plug it into my computer with? If so, can i use this same cable to plug into my xbox and play with, so i dont have to use battery? Oh yea, and about the "Light-up Thumbsticks", I chose the orange ones, so i will not have this feature, correct?

Yes, it comes with a cable. It comes with a 3.5mm to usb cable. You can't use that cable to plug into your xbox. It is just for programming.

You can use a rechargeable battery pack + play and charge kit with the xbox 360. About the Light-Up Thumbsticks, if you didn't choose clear something, you won't have light up ones.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Jets, there's literally an option that says LED now under Thumbstick Color. Even if you just picked clear it wouldn't be with the LEDs. You have to pick the LED option now like I said and it's an extra $39.95 instead of the regular $4.95 for diff color sticks.