Ordering problem

Deadmaxx

I just tried to order one of your Macro Xbox Controllersand I'm running into a problem. My billing address is different from my physical address. So when I finalize my purchase it denies my card because my billing and physical address don't match. I would REALLY love to get one of your controllers so is there any way you can help me out? Thanks :)

Brian Blake

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Buy a prepaid credit card at the grocery store, pharmacy, walmart, target, etc! Then simply use that prepaid credit card to buy the viking! Make your physical address the billing address or vice versa. It has to match.

The exact Same thing happened to me on thursday and also happened to 3 of my friends that have purchased a viking, the solution is to make a Pay Pal account and put your credit card on there and it works.

Xx Binno xX

The exact Same thing happened to me on thursday and also happened to 3 of my friends that have purchased a viking, the solution is to make a Pay Pal account and put your credit card on there and it works.
Paypal only works if you are outside the USA if you are inside and it doesn't work then you should just get a prepaid debit card.

lucas stevens

I also had a problem ordering my macro controller, i filled out all the required areas and the payment method. When i hit submit payment it said shopping cart is empty, i have recived no confirmation email about the controller. Did the payment not go through? Or did i have a typo in my email adress? Please help!