paddles

JIM WALKER

When placing an order I don't see an option to add paddles. Are you out or are they just included?

Paddles have temporarily been removed as an option, new paddles have been designed and are being patented as we speak, they will become available when the process is complete. So tac switches only for the time being.

morinzo

Are they going to work with the chat adapter without having to mod the adapter?

I hope so, the only thing holding me off from ordering right now is no paddles. If viking would guarantee me paddles before it ships i'd go ahead and pay soon as i get my coupon for the macro if it would help him.

Daunting

I have a scuf, took a while to get used to the paddles. Don't think I could play as well without them now. Thinking paddles & berserker would be even better. I have a 360 Ragnarock but rarely play on 360 anymore.

Freyja

Staff member
One of the main reasons we are re-doing the paddles is so they will work with the chat adapter. They were in the works before we realized that the old paddles are not compatible with the new style chip.
Pre-purchasing a Berserker with the paddles is not an option because; 1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHEN THESE WILL BE READY FOR CUSTOMERS. 2. The cost of production isn't high enough to warrant it 3. Morinzo, you are the only person who has explicitly said you would buy one now and wait for the paddles to come up.
We hope that they will be ready soon, but having to get a patient has muddled things and in all honesty it could be months before they come out. Once the patient is done we still have to produce them, teach all the techs to install them and learn how to overcome the likely issues that will come with them; every new product has them.

Last edited:

morinzo

What does everyone remap to their paddles or buttons for COD?

I'm currently using reload on the left & jump on the right but i don't think reload on the paddle is very good.