Paypal never ceases to **** me off

Krier023

Useful Poster
Ok so I posted a couple months ago about being scammed out of 300 dollars and paypal did nothing about it(had tracking paid for by paypal). Now paypal has made my account so I can't use money until 21 days after I receive it.

Does anyone know any other paypal-type account that you can buy and sell on? They say their all about safety, but i cannot trust paypal one bit.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Sold a jtag, the kid put "jtag xbox" in the description. He disputed and won. I had usps shipping, tracking, and signature confirmation paid for through paypal. Pretty ridiculous, and now I cant use my money that I get until 21 days. Pretty ridiculous. These are few of the many reasons odin and viking dont accept paypal.

Fredrow

Sold a jtag, the kid put "jtag xbox" in the description. He disputed and won. I had usps shipping, tracking, and signature confirmation paid for through paypal. Pretty ridiculous, and now I cant use my money that I get until 21 days. Pretty ridiculous. These are few of the many reasons odin and viking dont accept paypal.

That sucks for you!! haha just joking...

I personally love PayPal, I'm able to use the money right away after payments and have never been ripped off or scammed by anyone through paypal...

Krier023

Useful Poster
That sucks for you!! haha just joking...

I personally love PayPal, I'm able to use the money right away after payments and have never been ripped off or scammed by anyone through paypal...
I thought about it, and now im too mad, because I have my bank account hooked to it, so I can always buy with my bank, then when the money gets released, transfer to my bank.