Perfect noscope beta - need your input and testing somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You download the beta on the first page. It's a whole nother preset editor, you extract the entire thing to it's own folder, and then use the preset editor from that folder and n scope will be an option.

a42ozslushie

FOR ALL OF YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS PRE-SET
This beta is designed so you have to have sleight of hand pro with your sniper rifle. It is most effective with the intervention as saying it has a .09584 second delay between when your scope is 78/256 over the dark area of your screen.
As I understand, this beta is not met for you marathon/ non S.O.H. users. I will try out this beta once it is available upon the release of the next pre-set editor and give some more in-depth data.
Dylan

Dafuze

I tryed redownloading it. It does the same thing. ok so i downloaded opened winrar with it in there obviously then i clicked and dragged it on my desk top am i doing it right?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You need all of the files in the same folder. All of them on desktop should work, but I recomend puting them all in their own folder. Have you ever used the editor before? If not, you might need the .net framework 4.0 download from microsoft.

Dafuze

I have ran the normal editor before and i have the 4.0 net framework also so put everything in one folder so just make a new folder and then put everything in it right?

Itz CHARLEY

Yes. Like I have a folder called 'modding' inside I have 2 folders, 1 for keeping all of the viking files such as the hex editor, the HID bootloader, and all of the other stuff in. in the 2nd I keep all of my custom presets and the presets from viking.

Dafuze

Ok i put them in one folder and this is what it says when I open it " Viking360 HEX Editor has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. So can someone tell me step by step on what to do cause i guess i'm retarded lol.

Itz CHARLEY

Dafuze said:
ok i redownloaded it, now what lol i kno im stupid
Run the installation setup. you can double click the viking installer thing in the download window if you have vista, or you can go to my computer> OS:C(Or whatever yours is called)> Users> (Your user name here)> downloads and you should find it on the top of the list and double click that.

make sure that during the installation setup you check the box that says 'add an icon/shortcut on the desktop or something like that.

Dafuze

It doesnt have a box for a shortcut but when its fully installed it already makes a shorcut automatically

Itz CHARLEY

Dafuze said:
It doesnt have a box for a shortcut but when its fully installed it already makes a shorcut automatically
Ok then I dont know what to do. As long as you have NET framework 4.0 it should work

Itz CHARLEY

If your in winrar hit the Up arrow on the middle/upper left untill you cant go back anymore. then go to the hard drive, go to users, go to ur profile, go to desktop, go to the folder you had all your stuff in OPEN IT. click on the Viking preset(or HEX) editor, it should open.

Dafuze

I got it. What I had to do is double click it in winrar and then it popped up so im good now. thnx for trying to help me to your best ability i appreciate your concern as a community.

Ben

PS3andCOD said:
Glad you got it working. As to the beta, would it work better if it held your breath like sniper mode too?

Once you have scoped it takes another ~0.6 seconds to hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.