play and charge kit and mic interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxowner

So I was playing some MW3 earlier today, and I wanted to charge my controller while I was playing, and when I did I started getting some complaints about a buzzing sound when I talked. I've got xbox 360 ragnarok controller with the 3.5mm jack, and I'm using a standard play and charge kit, and Turtle beach x12 headphones. Anyone else experience similar difficulties?

Ashley78

Its not the controller it is the turtle beach head set mine do the same with any controller when i plug them in ive got 3 controllers and all do the same 2 normal 1 rapidfire

odingalt

Staff member
We don't support third party headsets. They cause problems even on non-modded controllers. Microsoft doesn't officially support third-party headsets either. Some modshops also don't support third-party headsets. Some do. The modshops that do claim to support third party headsets will not exchange your mod if your headset doesn't work, they will tell you the problem is with your headset (When in reality the problem is that microsoft controllers do not support third party headsets).

Status
Not open for further replies.