Player 1 Blue LED

Night

My player one blue LED is burnt out how do go about to replace it?

Also my buddies Thors hammer re-syncs every time he tries to switch modes. He tries tapping it put it persists to do it.

40_ounce

Yeah that happens when you press the sync button. Sometimes my viking loses connection and sometimes it doesn't.

modded matt

your pressing the sinc button too long, thats the problem with sleeper mods, using the function of a button that matters. We have some old code that allows you to hold a button on the d pad for three seconds to change modes, maybe viking should think of this when designing a new chip (if they plan to support sleeper controllers)

odingalt

Staff member
Night, try writing to the company that sold you your mod. Depending on how old it is they will probably replace the LED the only question is whether you'll be paying for the shipping cost or if they will be (if it's in or out of warranty)

Night

odingalt said:
Night, try writing to the company that sold you your mod. Depending on how old it is they will probably replace the LED the only question is whether you'll be paying for the shipping cost or if they will be (if it's in or out of warranty)

I actually bought it from you back in February. Whats the possibilities of getting it fixed?

Fredrow

Night said:
odingalt said:

I actually bought it from you back in February. Whats the possibilities of getting it fixed?

Night, what is the possiability of you opening up a support ticket to see if your able to get this problem fixed? Just making a suggestion, because your more than likely going to be helped out faster if you do it that way. Odingalt doesn't check out the forums on a daily bases, so by asking him a question on here about getting something fixed is probably not the smartest idea! Just trying to help you out buddy....