Please help.. cant find solution

Jake97

When I assign I multiple runes in a group only the first works? I have only one group, on one pages. Only the first combo will work.
How can I have all runes work simultaneously together, without having to switch pages/groups? I don't want to have to press an extra button to switch pages so I can use the next rune. Please help me? I was able to do this for the Macro 360, but cant figure it out on the Beserker. Thanks guys!

bonefisher

You can have 10 runes in one group but only one will work per group at a time and you may add a group scroll to choose what you want on at that time and add a led light to it so you can count on the blinks in what order you put them in.
To add things on the only one page you need click little arrow by group one and add something else and so on to fill up your controller. Go into the forge library and copy some to look how you can do things would be the best help you need.

Jake97

This way better than the macro...that is for sure.
Thanks a lot bone. I have tried that and it also did not work. Perhaps I did something wrong. I will try again tonight on a fresh pack and see if it changes anything? Thanks again

bonefisher

If you want make your rune pack public and I'll fix it for you and put it back out there to see what changes I made....

Jake97

I actually think I figured it out based on what you told me. But for some reason there must be an activation button for each rune? And it will not play until it is "activated". Is there anyway to have the runes run without an activation required?
If you want make your rune pack public and I'll fix it for you and put it back out there to see what changes I made....

Jake97

And I just realized that still the runes will not play in sync of each other. Their specific activation key must be pressed in sequence before they can play, and activating both will not work, only one will play... Ideas? I will upload the files. It will be named
SC MKX. I appreciate the help :)

Jake97

Finally figured out what I was doing wrong after a lot of trial and error. Thanks for your help!

bonefisher

I actually think I figured it out based on what you told me. But for some reason there must be an activation button for each rune? And it will not play until it is "activated". Is there anyway to have the runes run without an activation required?
Up above Group Change Sequence there is a star within a red circle that you can activate to stay on all the time (click on it to make it solid white) without the activate button being involved.. Didn't see the rune pack in there, so I guess you found out how!

odingalt

Staff member
The answer was: assign each rune to a different group. (Don't assign a bunch of runes to one group).