PNC 3.5 JACK NOT WORKING ODIN

Biohazrdodin

ok well i just got my odin and I put on the mw2 driver and then switched for the WaW nazi zombies and now my odin cant go into boot mode or somthing and the loader cant find it help!!!!

IrishStyle

Biohazrdodin said:
ok well i just got my odin and I put on the mw2 driver and then switched for the WaW nazi zombies and now my odin cant go into boot mode or somthing and the loader cant find it help!!!!

Try unplugging your xbox, then take the batteries out of your controller. Put the batteries back in, and while holding the right tact power on the controller. it should be in bootloader mode and HID loader should recognize it when you plug it in.

IrishStyle

Ok open the loader program on your PC first then connect the controller with it off, then try what I said again and see if loader picks it up.

Fredrow

Biohazrdodin said:
All that happens is that the 4th player LED just blinks on and off.

The LEDs are blinking because your board inside the controller is a CG2 and sounds like the pre-set you loaded onto the controller has not been updated by us yet. When the new CG2 came out we had to redo the coding because the Matrix and CG2 boards don't have a switching PS built into them like the CG boards do.

So to solve your trouble of getting into bootloader mode, you need to take out your battery pack, then hold the middle guide button down and the right tact switch down at the same time, then while still holding those 2 buttons down insert your battery pack into the controller. By doing this it should kick your controller into bootloader mode. You will know this because only the top 2 LEDs will be on, then open up the Bootloader program and connect your controller up to your PC.....

Fredrow

Biohazrdodin said:
Thanks I got it best tech support and modded controllers on the market

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

See that Steve..... Another Happy customer......

obo

Fredrow said:
Biohazrdodin said:
Thanks I got it best tech support and modded controllers on the market

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

See that Steve..... Another Happy customer......

lol i love how this steve guy is becoming a legendaryy hater