Pnc Cable always green

Krier023

Useful Poster
so ive been having this problem with my macro controller. The pnc cable always stays green, even though I know the battery is not charged. I can plug the pnc cable in, and it will be red for several seconds. Then it will turn green. If I take the battery pack and another controller with the same pnc cable it will stay red and charge it. Is this a regular problem with the macro, or is there something wrong with it? I will be doing a case swap soon, so if there is anything I would need to check I would like to know.

Last edited:

Krier023

Useful Poster
so I troubleshooted a little bit, and if I have the controller already on it will turn green.

If I take the battery and pnc cable out of the controller, then replace the battery, turn the controller on, and plug in the pnc cable it will charge.

If I take the battery and pnc cable out of the controller, then replace the battery, and plug in the pnc cable to turn the controller on, it will also charge.

Common problem for anyone?

NYjetsNY1

so I troubleshooted a little bit, and if I have the controller already on it will turn green.

If I take the battery and pnc cable out of the controller, then replace the battery, turn the controller on, and plug in the pnc cable it will charge.

If I take the battery and pnc cable out of the controller, then replace the battery, and plug in the pnc cable to turn the controller on, it will also charge.

Common problem for anyone?

Yep a common problem and on all controllers! Very annoying... I have fixed it by doing exactly what your troubleshooting said.