PnC Port or 3.55mm jack??

steelas62

Should I get the PnC Port or 3.55mm jack? The charging issue isn't a big deal to me as I use aftermarket batteries with a charging station and not the play-n-charge kit. Just want to know what the pros/cons are of each, and where the 3.55mm jack would be located. Thanks!

IrishStyle

steelas62 said:
Should I get the PnC Port or 3.55mm jack? The charging issue isn't a big deal to me as I use aftermarket batteries with a charging station and not the play-n-charge kit. Just want to know what the pros/cons are of each, and where the 3.55mm jack would be located. Thanks!

Well the only cons are what you already said. There is no drawback to the 3.5mm jack besides the hole on the underside of the controller where the jack is located. I believe its on the left side where your palm rests. So in your case its just preference. Do you want a hole on the underside of the controller or do you not.

odingalt

Staff member
Right, the 3.5mm jack hole is recessed a little bit, it doesn't stick out, so you won't feel it during gameplay. If you don't 'play and charge', then it really doesn't matter which option you go with.