Possible Use CronusMAX With VikingMacro For Xbone???

fst2011

Hello Everyone,

I own few Viking Macro controllers and loved using them on the 360. Then the Xbox One came out and I was one of the first to get the Berserker. I will admit the way to make Runes is a little harder then that of the Macro360. But you do get the hang of making Runes of you stick with it.

Anyhow, I would like to be able to use my old macro360 on the xbone by using the CronusMAX would this be possible? From what I read I dont see why not. Can someone please help explain. Thanks

Brian

fst2011

Thanks White 4ND N3rdy... for reply but now you have me really wanting to know the answer...lol...can you try and explain the problems if any? thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I like to help out whenever I can but I feel this is the wrong place Awnser your questions. Check out this link here: http://controllermax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143433

Register here or just read through this thread and it will Awnser all questions. I feel this is the wrong place to talk about this, I'll just direct u to CM forum support.

I will say with the wireless 360 dongle which is like 20 - 25 $ and the price of a cm device + delivery u will be in the hundred dollar range after all the accessories needed for this to work.

Last edited:

foo

Hi, Brian this is too much of a coincidence my names Brian and just a few days ago I was back on here lookin' for new macros just came across your post by chance. I too have a Macro but since the xbone came out it's been shelved until recently. Again by chance, while looking for some alternative to counter the "twitchiness" of the xbone thumb sticks, I found a sister device to the CronusMax called the TitanOne which has allowed me to use my Macro controller on my xbone. Anyways they both act as a simple "pass-thru" among other things but to be honest those "other things" don't matter when you own a Viking!