Post your sensitivities here

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

LoveKillzSlowly said:
Okay so I don't use my viking. Here's my stats based on last time I checked. K/D ratio of 2.55 (3+ in free for all) Ranked 11th in hardcore free for all. Ranked in the 2,000 for regular free for all but that's only because free for all has been messed up since the game first came out and 80% of the time it actually never looks for players if people back out so after a few games there will only be like 3-6 people instead of the full 8 and rank is based on score per min so more people in the game to kill= faster kills for me so that I can end the game early with a high score per min, hardcore doesn't have this connection problem. 89 win streak so far with a win ratio of almost 3. When it comes to losing that's something I never do. ;) but honestly a video game is nothing to brag or be proud about, if you want we can brag about cars :D some of you guys might know what I roll with if not then search it, that's what the search button is for. Haven't really hopped on Black Ops lately since I been mainly on Fallout: New Vegas(Great game) but anyone here can send me a friend request if you want.

Anyways for anyone who uses default settings try out 3 you might actually like it.

Why don't you use your viking

JLIT

I've been attempting to move up one sensitivity every 24 hours of gameplay (i know slow...). So I'm up to 9, but I started at the default because with the lowest I felt like an old man trying to turn around in fear of breaking a prosthetic hip. lol. ya just like that.

LoveKillzSlowly

NYjetsNY1 said:

I have no need for it on Black Ops, In a way it doesn't make you play better, so if you suck at aiming it's not going to magically aim for you. I use my new silver controller instead because I like the way it feels in my hands due to the texture of the controller.

NYjetsNY1

LoveKillzSlowly said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

I have no need for it on Black Ops, In a way it doesn't make you play better, so if you suck at aiming it's not going to magically aim for you. I use my new silver controller instead because I like the way it feels in my hands due to the texture of the controller.

You kidding me? You can get a silver controller FROM viking. Not only that, rapid-fire beats an automatic any day for me. Dropshot + turbo knife are a must for me as well. My K/D in MW2 was 1.01. In black ops, before the viking, 1.4. Now it is 2.00.

LoveKillzSlowly

No s--t you can get a silver controller but it wasn't available at the time, I pre-ordered my viking. -_____-

I don't need a controller to have a high k/d ratio. I choose automatic over single shot anyday, I will slap anyone online that uses a mod. Just because someone has a mod doesn't mean that they're good with it.

NYjetsNY1

LoveKillzSlowly said:
No **** you can get a silver controller but it wasn't available at the time, I pre-ordered my viking. -_____-

I don't need a controller to have a high k/d ratio. I choose automatic over single shot anyday, I will slap anyone online that uses a mod. Just because someone has a mod doesn't mean that they're good with it.

Alright then.

LoveKillzSlowly said:
No s--t you can get a silver controller but it wasn't available at the time, I pre-ordered my viking. -_____-

It seems to me that the reason you are so good is because of your equipment. With that TV how could you miss a target, you use a headset like everyone else so nothing new there, and the surround sound system with the headset is pretty much a no lose situation. The mod is just for fun anyway. Im not downing or baggin on you, im just sayin with equipment like you have you would have to actually try to do bad lol

LoveKillzSlowly

Well there are many people with similar setups and play more than I do and they are still horrible. The setup I have now has nothing to do with how good i play because these things are pretty new. I think it has a lot to do with fast visual recognition reflex, good eyes, and incredible stability. Probably one of the reason why I was good at sports back in High School.

LoveKillzSlowly said:
Well there are many people with similar setups and play more than I do and they are still horrible. The setup I have now has nothing to do with how good i play because these things are pretty new. I think it has a lot to do with fast visual recognition reflex, good eyes, and incredible stability. Probably one of the reason why I was good at sports back in High School.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.