Pre-Order Checkout not working

G

I was trying to pre-order the limited Serpent Black but after I entered all my info and hit submit the page refreshes and nothing happens. No error messages or emails. Can someone help? I would Like to get this pre-ordered before there are no limited editions left.

Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
We've got about 35 left. We did have one customer the other day that wrote in, after following up, our payment processing gateway said there was a mismatch in billing address or ZIP code. Be sure that the billing address, city and ZIP code you are trying to use on our cart matches exactly what you have on file with your bank. We've tightened down security and only ship to the exact billing address now. We got tired of getting ripped off by frauds.

G

That's what it was. I was trying to use my business credit card and have it shipped to my home. When I used my personal credit card it went through with no issues.

Thanks for the help!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

buttzman said:
That's what it was. I was trying to use my business credit card and have it shipped to my home. When I used my personal credit card it went through with no issues.

Thanks for the help!
no problems.....but why is his name that color and he has no post count?

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
buttzman said:

Thanks for the help!
This has me confused as well. Strange. I couldn't find him on the members list either. Maybe he deleted his account/got banned

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
buttzman said:

Thanks for the help!
This has me confused as well. Strange. I couldn't find him on the members list either. Maybe he deleted his account/got banned
no he isnt banned.

obo

No clue then. Maybe a forum glitch. Like i said, i cant find him on the members list

odingalt

Staff member
buttzman meant to register as nuttzman - phpbb won't let me rename users so I told him I could nuke the old account to free up his e-mail address for when he re-registers (so the forums doesn't give him the 'you already registered using this e-mail address' error). He should show up as nuttzman any time now