Problem with left thumbstick click

lldpell

I just got my brand new Raven yesterday I loaded the MW2 driver and went to play. First off LOVE it!!! But when I click the left stick to sprint it cuts in and out, did I install the driver wrong? Could this be a something wrong with the wiring? what could be causeing this and more importantly what can I do? Some one better with this then me PLEASE HELP!! Ive already submitted a support ticket but am hoping its something that I am doing wrong. Thanks

Ben

Try re-flashing it first, and then if it is still playing up, flash it with the raven button test code.. and see if that shows up anything.

lldpell

tried the button test and everything looks like its working but Im still getting the issue of it cutting out when I use the MW2 driver. I am using the all in one driver right now and that seems to fix it but I cant use the jitter mode or sniper mode which are some of the more cool features that I wanted any more Ideas?

Ben

lldpell said:
tried the button test and everything looks like its working but Im still getting the issue of it cutting out when I use the MW2 driver. I am using the all in one driver right now and that seems to fix it but I cant use the jitter mode or sniper mode which are some of the more cool features that I wanted any more Ideas?

Try plugging your controller into your computer and on the bootloader press the erase button, then unplug it, and plug it back in again, tick the 'Allow Configuration" box and load the driver again.. See if that helps?