Problem with the installer .95 and 11-10-10b editor

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ok so when i use jitter on the BO hex editor(only have this problem with this editor..........also V360relfex has confirmed this problem too)it continues to do the sequence after i let go of the trigger....... i tried the jitter on MW2 too and it does the same thing... X,Y,Y fast is the speed its most noticeable on, but it affects ALL the jitters...

apcoop7

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
ok so when i use jitter on the BO hex editor(only have this problem with this editor..........also V360relfex has confirmed this problem too)it continues to do the sequence after i let go of the trigger....... i tried the jitter on MW2 too and it does the same thing... X,Y,Y fast is the speed its most noticeable on, but it affects ALL the jitters...

ya I get the same thing :(

odingalt

Staff member
Damn. New bug to hunt. M1A1 keep bugging me about this one so I don't forget, I got a lot on my plate, but this issue with the jitter needs to get fixed. Of course first step is to try to repeat the bug on my Legacy controller here :)

Toymachine363

Problem With Jitter

ok well i was playing black ops and i was using the jitter mode and it all of a sudden got really weird... I just tapped RT and even when i released it, it was still going xyyxyyxyy over and over and i had to remove the batter just to turn off the jitter because i have a Thors hammer so if i held LT and pressed the sync button then it would disconnect. did this happen to anyone else? and is there anything i can do to change it? i believe that i was using xyy fast

odingalt

Staff member
I just tried this on my Odin's Raven and this is the same as it has always been for me guys... ?

odingalt

Staff member
I loaded up one of the old 'the works' drivers, it's definitely worse on the custom driver editor. Right now I have absolutely no idea why. Will keep digging through the software...

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I think I've solved the 'lingering x,y,y' issue... I am testing right now still. Should see an upload soon.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok 0.9.6.0 has been added - go to viking360.com click on Downloads -> Legacy Drivers and download the custom preset editor aka custom driver editor 0.9.6.0.