Problem

Acedzns

Hey, I fixed my Odin's raven sorta. I can't put it in editor mode when I hold the right tac switch then turn it on. But the mod (that was previously installed before a different problem occurred) worked. I tried putting it into editor mode by holding the left tac switch and turning it on, this didn't work either but made my problem worse! For some reason I can't use the mod at all!

Ben

Try removing the battery pack, then hold the right tact and re-insert the pack and turn the controller on while holding the right tact the whole time.

The right tact might have some loose wires if you've opened it :/

Acedzns

Ben said:
Try removing the battery pack, then hold the right tact and re-insert the pack and turn the controller on while holding the right tact the whole time.

The right tact might have some loose wires if you've opened it :/

Nope, when I opened it, all of the spots where wires connect to something (3.5 jack, tac switches ect) there was blobs of glue surrounding them completely, it would take a TON of force to knock them free.I fixed the problem by turning on the controller when I was out of range of my xbox (?)
But, I still can't put it into editor mode which screws up a lot! I'm using my Brink hex while playing mw2 D: