Program menu for Ragnarok

sgt. slaughter

Newb to the forums here but long time lurker.

Interested in the Ragnarok as i solely play COD series and been on MW3 since release.

Has anyone made a video yet on using the software fully and all its features?

Also I wanted to know if inside the software you have to set the SPS for each gun you plan to use in their own mode or if somehow the controller gets a signal being able to tell the difference between each gun you are using currently so it knows where to limit the SPS at since its different for each gun?

I ask b/c I tend to change guns a lot during play and would not like to have to hook up to the laptop each time I wanted to change guns. Or is there a user programmable mode of rapid fire where you just adjust the SPS on the fly during the game play like some other mod boards seem to allow?

thanks in advance here.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
There isn't a tutorial up yet on the software, but it's very easy to use. If I knew how to, I'd gladly make a tutorial but idk what kind of program I'd need to do that and I wouldn't be able to show anything in-game because I don't have a capture card or anything to take video with. If somebody knows I'd be happy to make an in-depth tutorial as I am very familiar with the software now.

In the software there are 10 different programmable modes. You could make each one have it's own SPS for w/e guns you use and then be able to switch during the game, but you'd only be able to use 9 of the slots because the last one is a special mode only for use with World at War because of anti-mod patches so that mode doesn't really work in other games. There isn't a user programmable mode that you can use during the middle of a game on the 360 Ragnarok, only on the PS3. You would need to test out what speeds you like most say in a private match first (or check out the recommended settings posted in a few threads here on the forums) to pinpoint your preferred SPS.

Hope I was able to help

modded matt

To answer your question, no, there is no posible way for the controller to know what gun you are using. If anyone has ever told you this is posible with any mod they are full of it.

NYjetsNY1

Has anyone made a video yet on using the software fully and all its features?

Not yet.

Also I wanted to know if inside the software you have to set the SPS for each gun you plan to use in their own mode or if somehow the controller gets a signal being able to tell the difference between each gun you are using currently so it knows where to limit the SPS at since its different for each gun?

You set the SPS for each gun you plan to use.

I ask b/c I tend to change guns a lot during play and would not like to have to hook up to the laptop each time I wanted to change guns. Or is there a user programmable mode of rapid fire where you just adjust the SPS on the fly during the game play like some other mod boards seem to allow?

You can program 10 different SPS for easy switching on the fly. Rapid-fire is only good for certain guns - such as the FAL, MK14, etc.

Anymore questions, feel free to ask.

sgt. slaughter

Thanks for the responses guys!!

From reading around some it seems the Ragnarok is going to be taking over as the main mod here since I've read no more macro least at this point in time in a few threads??

Is it's program a lot like the legacy chips one? Least theres a video of that and I could get a better feel for it.

Just trying to decide between the Arbiter3 and the Ragnarok at this point. The Ragnarok would require me having to go out and get a new controller since I dont have a new martix one as I only have the old Martix and CG controllers here. The Ragnarok has ability to upgrade via PC over time but the Arbiter3 can change the fire rate on the fly by the user on top of its other modes.

like i said i only play callofduty here so rapid fire and drop shot are mainly the only things that interest me to fool around with.

I hate to bring up another competitor's product in your forum here, just having a tough time of deciding. And hell in the end i might just get both given the price of each is not that much at all...

thanks again for the responses.

NYjetsNY1

Rag has USB updates, drop-shot, etc. We will be adding new features and such too, that you just upgrade via USB.

Rag can switch rapid-fires on the fly - with up to 10 different rapid-fire speeds that you set via USB also, that is on your controller.